CONSUMER RIGHTS – WITHDRAWAL – CANCELLATION – REFUND CONDITIONS
1. In case you electronically purchase a service on the website you are using, you will be deemed to agree the service contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are liable to the provisions of Consumer Protection Law no. 6502 and Distance Contract Regulation (RG:27.11.2014/29188) and the other applicable laws regarding the service they purchase.
3. Each and every service is performed on the date that the Buyer and the Seller mutually decide. The Buyer may terminate the contract in case the service is not performed at the appointed time.
4. The service purchased is obliged to be performed complete and in accordance with the service content stated in purchase order.
5. In case the service purchased is not possible to be sold anymore, the Seller is obliged to notify the Buyer in written as of the time s/he find this out and should present an alternative service, same or with better conditions, to the Buyer. In case the Buyer rejects to get the alternative service, s/he may get a refund without any reason. The Seller is obliged to refund at the end of the month that the refund demand is issued.
IN CASE THE SERVICE CHARGE PURCHASED IS NOT PAID
6. In case the Buyer does not pay the service charge or cancel the bank payments, the Seller’s obligation of performing the service will be terminated.
THE PURCHASES DONE WITH UNAUTHORISED USE OF CREDIT CARD
7. In case, after the service is performed, the credit card used by the Buyer to pay is determined to be used by unauthorized persons unjustly and the service charge is not paid to the Seller by the related bank or the financial institution, the Buyer accepts to pay the service charge with another credit/bank card or with money order in 3 days.
IN CASE THE SERVICE MAY NOT DELIVERED AT AGREED TIME
8. In case some force majeure that the Seller may not predict develops and the service is not performed at agreed time, this situation is notified to the Buyer. The Buyer may demand cancellation the service, change of the service with a similar one or postpone the service until this force majeure are dealt with. In case the Buyer cancel the service due to these reasons; if s/he has paid cash for the service, s/he is paid cash at the end of the month that the cancellation demand is issued. If s/he cancel the service and has paid with credit card, the amount is paid back to the bank at the end of the month that the cancellation demand is issued, yet it is possible for the bank to transfer the amount to the Buyer’s account in 2-3 weeks.
SERVICE CONTROL LIABILITY OF THE BUYER
9. When the contract service is presented, The Buyer will first control whether the service is the same that has been promised or not. The Buyer will accept the presentation and completion of the service and that the service presented is flawless and complete.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
10. The BUYER can get a full refund until one month before the presentation of the service as long as s/he has not purchased it with a special offer. In case there is less than one month to the presentation of the service, any kind of refund is not performed. Also, in case the Buyer has purchased the service with a campaign, cheaper than the normal prices stated in the website, any refund is not performed regardless of the due.
The Buyer should only e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to use the right of withdrawal.
11. The SELLER is supposed to refund the amount to the BUYER latest at the end of the month that the demand of refund is issued.
12. In case the refund is impossible because of the BUYER’s fault, the BUYER is supposed to compensate the loss of the SELLER within the frame of her/his fault.
13. In case, due to use of the right of withdrawal, it drops below the campaign amount organized by the SELLER, the rate of discount is cancelled.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
14. In case the BUYER has done the payment procedures with credit card and goes into default, the BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes to pay interest within the frame of the agreement between the bank of the credit card and her/him and to be held responsible for the bank. In this case, the related bank may take legal action, may demand the expenses to be incurred and counsel fee from the BUYER. In case the BUYER goes into default because of debts, the BUYER accepts, in all circumstances, to pay for the damage and loss that the SELLER is caused because of the late fulfillment of the debt.
15. You can pay any of our bank accounts by making a bank transfer or EFT.
16. You can pay online with your any kind of credit and bank cards on our website. In your online payments, the amount will be drew from your credit cards at the end of purchase order.