ARTICLE 1 – SUBJECT
This agreement has been electronically concluded between Healthy Life Clinic (“Healthy Life Clinic”) residing at Bostanlı Mahallesi, Cemal Gürsel Cd. No:103/1 D:Kat:1 D:1, 35260 Karşıyaka/Izmir and the consumer/s whose information is given below about the tourism service that has been sold to the consumer by Healthy Life Clinic and qualities and sale price of which are stated below.
This agreement involves the services stated in Travel Program, which is the addition and an inseparable part of the agreement.
ARTICLE 2 – INCORPORATION OF THE AGREEMENT
2.1- THE BUYER ACCEPTS TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE AGREEMENT, TO BE AWARE OF HER/HIS RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES. THE BUYER AGREES TO REACH A FULL CONCLUSION ABOUT THE PROCEDURES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE AGREEMENT ARE SUITABLE FOR THE BENEFIT OF HER/HIMSELF AND AGREES TO ALL CONDITIONS WITH HER/HIS FREE WILL.
2.2 THE BUYER AND THE SELLER AGREES THAT THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT HAS NO FEATURE THAT MAY BE COUNTED AS UNFAIR AND THERE IS NO INJUSTICE IN REGARD TO BALANCE OF THE BENEFITS.
ARTICLE 3 – COMPANY INFORMATION
Company’s Name: Healthy Life Clinic
Address: Bostanlı Mahallesi, Cemal Gürsel Cd. No:103/1 D:Kat:1 D:1, 35260 Karşıyaka/zmir
Telephone: +49 163 454 85 24
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.healthylifeclinic.de
Cigli Vergi dairesi VDN: 32707512456
ARTICLE 4 – CONSUMER INFORMATION
Name / Surname:
The consumer is responsible for the accuracy of this information and writing them in the agreement. Healthy Life Clinic is not responsible for the consequences that may be resulted from incorrect personal information.
ARTICLE 5 – CONTRACT SERVICE INFORMATION
Contract cost vat included is …………………….(USD, GBP, EUR)
This cost includes all services in travel reservation document (voucher). Hotel check-in/outs, tours, times, transportation details, situation of the accommodation is as stated in voucher document. Services apart from these will require additional cost.
The consumer may renege on the agreement after notification. In this case, cancellation conditions will be valid or the consumer accepts the additional agreement on which the changes and the effect on the prices are stated.
ARTICLE 6 – PAYMENTS
During acceptance of the reservation, %10 of the total amount is received as prepayment. The rest of amount is received on the date of service. The consumer may pay all amount in advance.
ARTICLE 7 – CANCELLATION – WITHDRAWAL – CHANGES
The consumer may receive a full refund up to 15 days prior to the procedure unless he / she has acquired it with a CAMPAIGN.
Cancellation policy: The Health Life Clinic will not charge you for the treatment. In case of cancellation of the customer, you will be charged € 150.00 administration costs. If the customer does not start the journey without prior notice, there will be a cancellation fee of € 500.00, as the costs incurred in Turkey will have to be covered.
In the event of cancellation, the patient must submit a written cancellation by e-mail to the Healthy Life Clinic and send it to the following
e-mail : email@example.com
address: Cemal Gursel Strasse 103 /1 Bostanli – Karsiyaka / Türkei
phone : + 49 163 454 85 24
phone 2 : + 49 163 454 85 80
ARTICLE 8 – FEEDBACK and REVIEWS
Healthy Life Clinic aims to provide %100 patient satisfaction from its services. Healthy Life Clinic requests feedback from its patients in order to improve its services provided that the reviews are sincere, genuine, helpful and directly related to Healthy Life Clinic services. Healthy Life Clinic is an intermediary to provide the quality treatments at medical providers with affordable prices. However, Healthy Life Clinic can not be held responsible for the services given by healthcare providers and their action.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree not to leave a negative comment, attack or criticize Healthy Life Clinic or any of its employee publicly (review websites, social media networks, blogs, public forums etc.) in regard to medical service provider’s (doctor, medical personnel, hospital) treatment and services and the services of the hotel. In case of breaching of this clause, you have to remove and take down the content immediately upon our assessment and request. If content remains, in part or in whole, you agree to pay 5,000 GBP to Healthy Life Clinic as damages.
ARTICLE 9 – FORCE MAJEURE
Force majeures in laws, conditions caused by extraordinary and unpredictable events and prevent the performance of the service in spite of all possible efforts, conditions arising with no effect of Healthy Life Clinic are counted as force majeure for Healthy Life Clinic.
In case some force majeure that the Seller may not predict develops and the service is not performed at agreed time, this situation is notified to the Buyer. The Buyer may demand cancellation the service, change of the service with a similar one or postpone the service until this force majeure are dealt with. In case the Buyer cancel the service due to these reasons; if s/he has paid cash for the service, s/he is paid cash at the end of the month that the cancellation demand is issued. If s/he cancel the service and has paid with credit card, the amount is paid back to the bank at the end of the month that the cancellation demand is issued, yet it is possible for the bank to transfer the amount to the Buyer’s account in 2-3 weeks. In these kind of cases, the consumer has no compensation right other than getting refund.
ARTICLE 10 – GENERAL RULES
1. Healthy Life Clinic, if it is necessary, has the right to change accommodation, means of transport, point of departure and other services within the service depending on the standards stated in the program and notifying the consumer.
2. Healthy Life Clinic is a contact between the consumers to be serviced and hotels, carriers and any kind of third party and legal entity that present other services. It is supposed to notify the occurring changes in 24 hours. In case of trouble or accident, the consumer will demand and collect the physical and emotional demands from the principal actors. In case the consumer does not get her/his demand from the principal actors, s/he may apply Healthy Life Clinic if it holds legal responsibility.
3. Payments are made by money order, EFT or credit card as single payment.
4. Conditions and prices set in Healthy Life Clinic service agreement may not be changed. However, differences resulted from tax changes are represented as increase or drop of the price. The consumer is notified about the increase of the price at least 1 week before.
5. Healthy Life Clinic is responsible for the changes occurred after the service purchased by the consumer starts. Healthy Life Clinic refunds the change amount to the consumer or instead presents substitute services.
ARTICLE 11 – OTHER RULES
1. For the conditions that are not written in this agreement, provisions of the related legislation in force, IATA, IHA, UFTAA Convention provisions, civil aviation act, international agreements that involves Turkey and notifications, circulars, regulations and rules are applied. Controversies resulted from the agreement will be resolved by the courts of Kuşadası – Aydın.
2. The consumer is responsible for the accuracy of the name stated in the agreement. (as in their form in passport)
3. This agreement regulated electronically between the parties is prepared with voucher, is read, and accepted with negotiation and control by the parties.